Saturday, April 25, 2009

Be prepared, you might cry...

I have a wonderful support network. My husband, my Mom & Dad, my sisters, my brothers, all of my family and dear friends, I don't know what I would do without them. I am a very lucky girl and am thankful everyday that I have them.

I also have internet resources that are very helpful, and some other women I talk to on a forum who have gone through what we have been through. They are always looking for, and suggesting things to do for our babies we have lost, in honor of their memory. I found this site through them, but I like to think it found me.

Please click on the link below to see what a wonderful woman, who lives half way around the world in Australia, has done for us and the girls. She does this out of the kindness of her heart and created the site in honor of the baby boy she lost:

http://namesinthesand.blogspot.com/2009/04/shelby-lee-megan-aimee-and-lynne.html


I also met another amazing woman on the forum and she has put our angels names on her site. She has also lost her triplet angels, but has gone on to have a baby girl recently, happy and healthy! Here is the link:

http://tripletbutterflywings.com/heavensbutterflygarden.aspx

Love, Nan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment