Friday, June 19, 2009

A Beautiful Picture for Father's Day

I can't wait anymore, I have to show what sweet Sarah (from Whispered Support) and her brother emailed me this morning. I have seen this beautiful picture on some of my bereaved friend/mammas sites, but once you see it with your own angels names on it, it makes it even more special (thank you!). I am going to frame it this weekend and give it to hubby on Fathers Day (so hon, if you are reading this - sorry I couldn't wait to share it!). I am also giving him a beautiful keepsake but it is not ready yet (waited too long to get myself to the jewelers - thats another story in itself) so I can only give him a pic of it in his card. I will post that when I finally get it! Here is what I woke up to this morning:




So, for those of us in the US, it is Fathers Day weekend, and I just want to wish all of the Daddy's out there, heavenly and earthly, a very special Fathers Day. Especially my wonderful hubby, I don't know what I would do without him.

Love to all xoxo Nan

8 comments:

  1. what a wonderful gift, for you and mike. i think the name flower pictures they create are just incredible. can't wait to see what you ordered for mike as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nan, I just found your site. I received a picture with my baby boy's name it the other day also. Stunning and such a special keepsake.

    I am so sorry for your losses. Shelby, Megan and Lynne ... what beautiful names for Angels.

    WE are just over 7 months on our life long journey of missing and loving our baby. It's tough.

    Strength and peace to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Isn't Sarah the best?!? I had the one she made us printed in a 8x10 and now I have it hanging in my house. What a nice reminder of your sweet baby girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture!!! What a treasure! I am so sorry for your loss! Wishing your husband a peaceful Father's Day. Thinking of you!
    Hugs-
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nan, I'm just getting caught up on some blog reading and commenting and wanted to stop by and say how very sorry I am about your girls. I see that you lost them at 20 weeks, which is almost exactly when we lost our triplet boys. In fact, your little footprint images looked so familiar to me... I'm happy to see the many ways you've been able to celebrate and remember them--the garden, the balloon release, the bracelet and necklace and ring...they'll always be with you. Sending you lots of love and good thoughts~ Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nan,

    Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I made some Angel Wings for your girls. Check out my blog.

    Love to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nan,
    I love the flower. I was wondering if you could give me information on where to do that. I would love that keepsake for my two boys. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments!

    Kayla - I will write you back on your blog.

    xo Nan

    ReplyDelete