Saturday, September 26, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
So this upcoming weekend, I think we are heading down the shore and maybe I can try my luck at writing their names in the sands of Cape May, New Jersey's Delaware Bay side. It is a lovely place where the ferries come by and the dolphins swim without a care in the world. If I can't do that, I plan on finding something, and I know something will catch my eye, I just know it. Mike and I will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary so we intend on having a nice relaxing time down there and just being together doing whatever our hearts desire.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Thursday, angry and sad.
I feel like I have a full menu of emotions for the week. Hmmm...what should I make with dinner tonight hon? A side of happy or a side of pissed off? What is up? Why do I feel so on and off and hot and cold? All I can think that it might be is that 6 months is coming up....6 months. Is that it? Am I preparing to protect myself from it? Why anyone has to live like this when things were just FINE before, is beyond me. I also have many bereaved parents on my radar, I know their sadness can weigh heavy on the mind as well. So so sad. I pray for tomorrow to be a good day.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
I have been nominated for the honest scrap award by Christy, Steph and Bree, thank you girls, I feel very loved! There are some rules to accept this award. You must pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and then list 10 honest and hopefully interesting things about yourself.
1) I have watched every single season of the show Survivor. I do not remember all of them, but I get really into it. Why?!
2) I was born with six toes on my left foot, it was an extra big toe. I have five toes now, but the shape is a little “off” and there is a scar, due to the removal of it at 8 months old in 1975.
3) I have lived outside of Philly all of my life, except when I had an opportunity to move away for a few years to Reno, NV and then central Florida. I missed my family too much so I live outside of Philly again.
4) Hubby and I met online in 2000, and the rest was history! We grew up in the same area, hung out at all of the same places, but never crossed paths until matchmaker.com hooked us up. He jokes and says he paid $9.99 for me cause he had to subscribe to get my message to him…LOL.
5) I really don’t write out every feeling I have on this site, I hold back alot because this is my angels’ site, and its where I want to honor them. My new blog will have a whole other tone, you’ll see….soon.
6) I think I snore. Ill never know. I don’t want to know!
7) I am scared as hell to TTC again, but I know I want to try.
8) PMS has been way worse after our loss, I’ve never felt as bitchy as I do now-a-days right before AF…anyone else? I never used to be that way.
9) Our dogs sleep on the bed with us, and an occasional cat, and they take up so much space that we are almost hanging off our king size bed.
10) I am watching Wayne’s World while I am typing this, I loved this movie back in the day! Scary that it was made 17 years ago.
Hope you enjoyed!
Here are the new nominees (sorry if you were previously picked!):
Ashley @ http://mackenziesmama.blogspot.com/
Jennifer @ http://delekatala.blogspot.com/
Angie @ http://angietabaczynski.blogspot.com/
Emma @ http://aksapphire.blogspot.com/
Brenna @ http://therealbean.blogspot.com/
Shannon @ http://mactwins.blogspot.com/
Rachel @ http://themcconathys.blogspot.com/