Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Last weekend




Who is driving this truck? Well, they aren't driving, but they are hanging out staying out of trouble (sort of)! It's two of our pups and our friends pup also, I love this pic. We decided to go camping last weekend and had a pretty good time, besides sleeping on the hard ground and waking up stiff as a board!


I was really bummed out on Sunday though, as it was our girls' 6 month angelversary and I had done nothing like I have been doing every 6th of each month. There was really nothing I could do up there, except keep them on my mind and have them in my heart, as always. A wonderful dear friend told me that "I do something for them every minute of every day...that I LOVE THEM and that is all I need to do, and to remember, I take them every where I go, in my heart they forever will be". I did see a few butterflies flying around the wildflowers which was soothing.



So this upcoming weekend, I think we are heading down the shore and maybe I can try my luck at writing their names in the sands of Cape May, New Jersey's Delaware Bay side. It is a lovely place where the ferries come by and the dolphins swim without a care in the world. If I can't do that, I plan on finding something, and I know something will catch my eye, I just know it. Mike and I will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary so we intend on having a nice relaxing time down there and just being together doing whatever our hearts desire.


Wishing everyone well today and always.
Love, Nan xo

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you and Mike a very happy 4th anniversary and many, many happy ones to come!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Can't wait to see your babies names in the sand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo of the dogs in the truck!

    Happy Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo of the dogs. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I continue to stand in amazement of your grace.

    You honored your girls on the 6th, you LOVED them...

    Butterflies today and always...and "Tomorrow is a new day"

    xoxo andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nan! Happy Anniversary! I think about you often! Dana from TC

    ReplyDelete