Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mixed Bag of Emotions

Monday, grumpy.

Tuesday, happy.

Wednesday, so-so.

Thursday, angry and sad.

I feel like I have a full menu of emotions for the week. Hmmm...what should I make with dinner tonight hon? A side of happy or a side of pissed off? What is up? Why do I feel so on and off and hot and cold? All I can think that it might be is that 6 months is coming up....6 months. Is that it? Am I preparing to protect myself from it? Why anyone has to live like this when things were just FINE before, is beyond me. I also have many bereaved parents on my radar, I know their sadness can weigh heavy on the mind as well. So so sad. I pray for tomorrow to be a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for your comfort. I am so sorry for the journey you are walking and it is not fair. No one should ever have to live with this loss. I wish I could give you hope, I wish I had the words to Why? so I could ease the pain in your heart. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto...

    Know that "Through this storm you do not walk alone" and I'll gladly tie your rope for you, just as you've tied mine.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete