Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Friendship Award!


Lea at Nicholas' Touch has passed on a very special Friend Award to me. I am honored to accept such a sweet gesture, thank you Lea! You have done so much for me and helped me get by on good and bad days, and I don't know how to repay you! Hugs!!


This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


OK, so six bloggers is really hard to choose, but it's the rules I suppose. Just know that all of you that visit, read and comment here are in my heart forever, and I wouldn't be where I am without your support. Love, Nan












6 comments:

  1. Nan, thank you so much. That was very sweet of you. I appreciate it very much. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nan - well deserved! Thank you for you kind words, friend.

    xx L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Nan! You are a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nan! Thank you so much! I love it. I have to find time to post and nominate some others. You really are amazing! Thank you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nan,

    Love and hugs today and always...just because.

    me

    ReplyDelete