Sunday, September 20, 2009

For once, all is quiet



I think today I finally exhaled. Has anyone else felt like they have been holding their breath for months on end? It was so peaceful and the weather was so comfortable I actually took a nap this afternoon, first one in months. Not much to update except my sis in law is doing well after surgery, I knew angels were watching over her keeping her safe :) And the picture of the rose above is a present from my Mom for our Anniversary, so pretty, I planted it in the girls' garden! I took some garden pics, did some pruning, feel free to see them here.
Hope you all find a day where you can exhale too, even for a little while. Love, Nan xo

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a relaxing day. I bet you're enjoying the fall weather. It's still baking here- near the 100s. The pictures are beautiful. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for your peace- and your sister-in-law and the beautiful garden. Praying for more days like this!
    Hugs-
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you SIL is doing well. The garden looks beautiful. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nan. I am glad to hear your SIL's surgery went well..The photo above is stunning! It sounds like you have found a little bit of peace and I am so happy for you. Much love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reckon i hold my breath all the time without even realising i am doing it! Note to self.....breathe!!!
    What a stunning rose....
    love, suz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great feeling, and I am glad you are feeling relaxed. I hope days like this come more often for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nan, yes! I absolutely feel that way. I'm so glad you were able to have a relaxing moment. Update on s-i-l when you can. Your garden is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete