Friday, September 4, 2009

OK, I'm Not The Only One


There is alot of confusion around here. My Lilacs want to bloom again. The babies' cherry tree wanted to bloom again too a few weeks ago...I love it! This means I am not the only confused and scattered one around here! It is pretty though!


Had a better day today, thanks for any and all prayers said on my behalf :) Going to get away to somewhere this weekend so I hope everyone enjoys the holiday weekend. Here are some garden pics. Stay safe. Love Nan xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Your garden is absolutely beautiful. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah love it- you're in beautiful company!!!
    Hugs-
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Tomorrow is a New Day"

    Glad your heart is feeling better...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nan, your garden looks absolutely lovely! Such an amazing thing. I hope your weekend was great!

    ReplyDelete