Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Styx, Stickers, Bubba, Bubbahead

My sweet kitty of 15 and a half long loyal years passed away last night of old age. He has always been such a comfort to me through all of the good and bad times in my life, especially laying with me for days on end against my belly when I lost my baby girls and felt like a hollow shell inside. I didn't think I'd be a blubbery mess like I am, as these past few days it was expected and I just felt numb. I had a huge attachment to him, and he was a good little fur baby, and I will never forget him and miss him forever. Hopefully he's gone on to play with my babies in Heaven. We will bury him close to the babies' garden today. Love you snuggle buddy, thanks for the wonderful memories.


~May 15, 1996 to October 18, 2011~












4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. Pets bring so much comfort and joy into our lives. Keeping you in my prayers. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our fur babies are truly our babies. They always know exactly what we need. I am so sorry for you loss:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's got to be so hard.... I'm so sorry. Our "pets" become a huge part of our families.

    Thinking of you.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nan I
    m so sorry! Sorry I have been MIA, thinking of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete