Saturday, March 2, 2019

3-6-9... 10 years later

Wow, 10 years on Wednesday.  Never thought I'd say that.  Never thought I'd say things in 3's, never thought things would end in trauma or have such incredible life problems. Reality hit me like a ton of bricks in my late 30's and beyond.  Still, it's very hard, but able to be embraced. My babies have prepared me for much more than I had realized, that life can be so much harder because I was very naive. You see, not just March is hard, not the days leading up to March 6th, but when I open up from my own bubble I can see so many other days and things that are just a difficult and hard for not just me, but for other people. This may sound vague because it is and has to be for now.  Love one another, hold eachother tight, embrace those here and not here, remember every moment on earth now, because its only temporary and I feel there is much more to come eventually. Love, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment