Friday, March 6, 2020

Not a day goes by

Sometimes this time of year feels like we are running away. For the last 10 years we have been going to the cold beaches of Cape May. Honestly it’s so peaceful there this time of year. This year we decided to do something a little different as our trio turns 11 in Heaven. We are in Disney for their birthday celebration and going to Epcot today. There is a flower festival which is supposed to have butterflies everywhere and it just sounds amazing to me. I cannot wait to see what signs I see today to know and see that they are with us always until we are together again someday.

Autumn is 9 and fully understands the depth of love for her sisters and I’m so grateful for her and the blessings we have at this moment. There is so much dread with going through the loss of a child or children, but when you can see peaks of light in the darkness, eventually more light appears and helps you through. Light comes in many forms, and will show you the way eventually. Dark also does this and kicks you in the ass when you least expect it. But I’ve always found light overcomes it, and I wish this for anyone reading this ❤️🙏.

Reach out for help if you need it, that can be the start of light. You are never alone.

Happy 11th bday precious girls, you continue to teach me that love is greater than we can possibly imagine. I miss you so much. I’ll look for your signs today 💗💗💗 and always.

Love, Mommy xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. Love to all of you as you celebrate this special day! have been ill so haven't "visited" with you lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to all of you as you celebrate this special day! have been ill so haven't "visited" with you lately

    ReplyDelete