Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Garden Addition 7-15-09

Hello everyone,

I came home from work today to a UPS box filled with a special gift. It is a beautiful memorial stone from my dear friend Sue W. She had emailed me to tell me something was coming, and I told her she was crazy I do not need anything, just her friendship :) Her strength amazes me, you see, because she very recently lost her Mom, and even through her grief, she chose to do something for us. How huge of a heart does she have?! I am grateful for you Sue and I am very lucky to be able to call you my friend. Everyone please keep her in your prayers for her heart to heal. Most of us here have lost children, but it also hurts for a child to lose their Mom. Love Nan



4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful Nan. i would love to know where she got it. I will be keeping your dear friend in my prayers along with you and your sweet babies.
    xx,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift, beautiful friend.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Nan! I love the saying - it is perfect. (It reminds me of the necklace a friend gave me - inscribed, the heart remembers. :)) How VERY kind of dear Sue to send you such a thoughtful memorial for Lynne, Megan, and Shelby.

    I hope you are having as good a day as you can. Xoxo to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nan...thank you for finding my blog. I am so deeply sorry about the loss of your 3 little girls, Lynne, Megan and Shelby. What a beautiful gift from you friend...I love the saying.

    By the way...your dogs are so cute! We have a Siberian puppy 13 weeks old! He is a pistol, but we love him.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete