Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Blooms 8-8-09



I love love love waking up to new blooms in the girls' garden! I think I have a ritual now, where I wake up, walk out to the kitchen to make coffee, and while at the sink filling up the coffee pot with water, I look out the window to the garden to see if anything is going on and say 'good morning' to my angels. I like that ritual. Now I wish Winter would skip us this year, so I can enjoy the garden year round, but for now I will enjoy and have a pretty garden for our girls until it gets cold in a few months.

So I went out to take a few pics this morning and one of our three kitties was swirling around my feet out in the garden, we call her mountain kitty (formal name Chloe) because we found her up in the mountains as a baby and brought her home. She is so independent, and only comes to you when she wants to, so she decided to come hang with me while taking pictures.

The puppy dog was hanging out too, behind the fence ofcourse :)

Here are just a few other pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/nancywithtriplets/GardenProgress8809#

Hope everyone has a happy Saturday. Love, Nan xo

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful Nan. I love your garden and that it is in memory of your sweet girls. I hope you have a good weekend, I will be thinking of you!
    xx,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your garden. I wish I lived near you and I could come over and sit, stare at your beautiful garden, and drink coffee with you. I wish I had room for a garden (we live in an apartment). I've tried to put a couple of potted plants on my patio, but I've killed them (or maybe it's the fact that we don't get any sun on our patio). And, then I get sad because the plants were supposed to be in honor of Ella and I can't keep them alive.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love the idea of asking for another blanket. I'm gonna do that next time I deliver some hats. I actually asked for the one that Ella was wrapped in. The nurse wanted to wash it first, but I told her no. I wanted it exactly as is.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello..

    i came upon your site as a suggestion from a friend. i think i am not ready yet, so i havent read everything, but i am sorry you lost your little girls.. your angels.

    my baby girl Kathlyn was born into the arms of Jesus on July 30, 2009, not even 2 weeks ago, at 38 weeks and 6 days. full term, 1 day before my scheduled csection (our baby was stubbornly breech). we do not know what happened, but at the preoperative appointment, there was no heartbeat. she was fine on the fetal heart monitor 2 days before. i have found an outlet to write on facebook, as it reaches many people close to me all at once. i have recently transferred my entries to my blog here. you can read my story at http://safeinthishouse.blogspot.com. this was my blog before this tragedy. it breaks my heart again to see how happy i was before this happened to my family.

    thank you, and again im sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say hello. I found you on my blog - thanks for reading.

    I am so sorry for the loss of your little girls. It stinks that we had to meet like this, but thank you for sharing.

    The flowers are beautiful! My daughter sends me flowers too...

    ReplyDelete