Sunday, August 2, 2009

Triplet Butterfly Release


Rachel does it again! We sent her a small donation to help pay for shipping and supplies of the wraps, and this is what she does in return for us (she can't stop helping, bless her beautiful soul!). She has a beautiful garden set-up and alot of butterflies come to visit her there and lay their eggs. She had six emerge on Friday and the first three were girls, meant to be for our girls! How cool is that? Thank you Rachel!!! She sent me lots of pics - you can see them here:


If you wish to send a donation to her and have a beautiful butterfly released in your angel(s) honor please click here. She has many options available!
The wraps Rachel sent us were brought to our hospital via my sister in law Barbara, I could not deliver them myself. She works there, and is the angel on earth who ultimately delivered our girls with the docs. Thank you so much for doing that for us Barbara, this is just another reason why you are near and dear to my heart. Love you.
Love to all, Nan xo

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Nan!!!
    Much Love,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so beautiful...
    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nan,
    I love the triplet butterfly release. It's so beautiful. I wanted to let you know I moved my blog to butterflybaby15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete