Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Bloomers


If you have been following my blog for some time, you know that I ordered some plants for the girls' garden, and they were so so tiny when I got them in May. Now, they are starting to take over and I think I planted them wrong (space-wise)! I read on each package so so carefully, space 12 inches, space 24 inches, this one gets 24 inches high, this one gets 4 feet high...well I must have been high...LOL, j/k of course. It still looks good, its just that now they are really flourishing and going all over the place! I sometimes imagine my girls are with me and they are about 4 years old (in my thoughts), and think that they too would have been all over the place, so I really can relate, grow and learn from this beautiful garden. I can't wait to keep adding more things, even if I plant them incorrectly! Soon.
Love, Nan xo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Glad you are enjoying your garden for your girls. **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Nan!!! Hope you are hanging in there.
    xx,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete